Alumni of the Venture Showcase – the award-winning program for scale-ups in emerging markets – raise $300 million and entrepreneurs in Latin America can… read more
¡Únete a la red de Mentores de ES2 Latam de VC4A!
We connect the Latin American entrepreneurial ecosystem
ES2 LATAM is a platform to bring together the social entrepreneurship ecosystem of Latin America and the Caribbean.
Become part of it and benefit from the numerous opportunities it can generate for you. To do so, create a profile (it only takes 3 minutes!), you will be informed and offered training and funding opportunities regularly.
Initially, the platform ES2 LATAM will be incubated by PES LATAM, a program supporting hundreds of social entrepreneurs in the region. But we are joining forces with many different allies in the region to make this platform the facebook for Latin America social enterprise sector. A place to find entrepreneurs, investors, mentors, training and many more opportunities.
Do you want to scale your impact? In this section, we will provide you with the latest opportunities in the Latam Social Entrepreneurship Ecosystem. Different programs have different eligibility criteria, so read them carefully and increment your chances to benefit from them. For instance, current opportunities include:
- All the opportunities available can be found in this directory.
- PES LATAM offers support for early-stage social entrepreneurs to incubate their ideas. Read additional criteria.
- PES LATAM different programs and support throughout the year. Find all the programs here.
- Want to receive the latest news on the platform?SIGN UP to our Newsletter.
- Check out our Lastest Newsletter here.
Join the social entrepreneurship ecosystem in Latin America, and find peers, entrepreneurs, investors, and much more. Join our Community:
- Sign up with your e-mail. Then complete your profile and add your organization profile.
- Register the profile of your organization, for entrepreneurs to find the type of support you provide here.
- Scout for social entrepreneurs which could benefit from your support
- Share training material and knowledge for the wide dissemination
- Promote events or opportunities that you sponsor
- Leverage the platform to run your competitions and application process
- Share databases of social entrepreneurs, ecosystem players, or mentors, which we can reach out to and enroll in our efforts
- Support financially the development of the platform
Want to set up a meeting? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. LEARN & SHARE
We have cutting edge content to upskill entrepreneurs in topics such as business growth and management, social finance, and systems change. To see our available courses in Spanish, SIGN UP HERE.
- Cambio Sistémico de Ashoka. Sign up here.
- Emprendiendo con Impacto de New Ventures. Sign up here.
- Acceso a Inversión de Impacto. Sign up here.
If you have a course available and want to share it through the platform, contact us at email@example.com
WHO IS BEHIND ES2 LATAM?
- Ashoka: The largest global network of system-changing social entrepreneurs.
- Bridge for Billions: They create, design, and manage incubation programs globally.
- LeFil Consulting: Consulting firm specialized in inclusive business.
- New Ventures: Organization dedicated to catalyzing companies with social and environmental impact in Latin America
- Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC): Agency for international cooperation of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs of Switzerland
- VC4A: Global online startup community connecting entrepreneurs, mentors, and investors.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Mexico City, Estado de México, Mexico|
Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela
|WAS Co México|
Generation of technologies with high socio-environmental impact
|Mexico||Construction, Construction and manufacturing, Wast…||Growth stage|
|Omaguaco solar wind dehydrators|
Solar wind dehydrators to take advantage of agricultural discards
|Argentina||Agribusiness, Farm machinery, Solar power||Growth stage|
We produce with responsibility to undertake successfully
|Honduras||Agritech, Fintech, Information technology||Growth stage|
|Fundacion Vivir con Salud|
We want to deliver new vision with glasses to poor people in México
|Mexico||Educational products, Healthcare providers and ser…||Growth stage|
Restoration of micro-basins in San Lucas
|Honduras||Arts, Community water systems, Crop farming||Growth stage|
|EducALL: Calls To Educate|
We turn basic phones into smart learning experiences.
|Colombia||Artificial intelligence, EdTech||Startup stage|
Connecting borders, breaking barriers
|Honduras||E-learning, Healthcare providers and services, ICT||Growth stage|
Courier and parcel delivery service on bicycles.
|Bolivia||Business services, Transport and logistics||Growth stage|
We transform peasants into agroecology and we assure them of an income.
|Argentina||Agribusiness, Food and beverage||Growth stage|
We reconnect the world with its roots and give purpose to travel
|Colombia||Educational services, Tourism||Startup stage|
We make it easy to go solar!
|Argentina||Renewable energy, Solar power||Growth stage|
BIOTICO is an ethical fashion and luxury sustainable venture
|Argentina||Clothing and textiles production||Startup stage|
Technology to retain moisture in the root hydrating it for weeks
|DOS PUNTOS DI|
We transform waste into products with social and inclusive work
|Argentina||Environmental services, Retail and wholesale, Wast…||Growth stage|
We make education a fun and more effective process
|Costa Rica||Educational products, Virtual reality||Startup stage|