This is an Innovative 3-month investment readiness program with tailored value-addition support and post-program investment matching businesses with identified investors.
The overarching objective of this program is to develop the capacity of market-ready Agritech SGBs and entrepreneurs, to have increased potential to generate sustainable revenues, and match them to investment partners for growth capital to pursue their growth plans.
The program will use innovative modules to diagnose the gaps and opportunities faced by the Startups, then subsequently deploy appropriate support mechanisms in the form of training, business planning, mentorships, peer learning, and the setting up of operating and administrative infrastructure to bolster the existence of the participating Agritech Startups.
What to Expect
- One-on-one consulting and mentorship sessions
- Each team will be assigned a Business Coach
- Blended group training, group mentorship, and peer reviews.
- A laptop to help business work effectively and efficiently
- Access to a global online platform specifically designed to support entrepreneurs in preparations towards deal and investor readiness
Target Audience & Eligibility Criteria
The project is targeted at Ghanaian owned AgriTech Businesses who must meet the following criteria at the time of making the application:
- Completed early research and development stage
- Completed prototyping
- Secured early customers and early revenues
- Demonstrate proof of the need for capital (loan or equity) USD 10,000
- Legally registered in Ghana
- Have a team of full-time workers
- At least one co-founder must be on the project on a full-time basis
- Agritech, Environmental and land surveying services
- The Transformations Company
- Easier to Use, Easier to Transport, Best for Industrial Use
- your intelligent pest control
- Digitizing Agriculture
- Climate-smart agricultural machinery for Africa
- An Agri-Tech company working with smallholder farmers
- Improving yields through precision agriculture.
- Thomas Wiredu posted an update on the Acceleration Program page Innohub AgriTech Investment Readiness Accelerator.
2 More Days To Deadline!
The call for applications has been extended to the midnight of 31st October 2020.
Apply if you are an Agritech business and would like to participate in a world-class accelerator program that gives you access to:
- experienced mentors and coaches
- one laptop for each participating business, and
- access to a pool of potential investors.